Logo Printing Services – Logo Only (Tablecloth NOT included)
Logo Printing Services (Logo Only) – All Printed Table Cloths are branded and personalised with your logo. UK woven quality cloth made from a hard wearing 220gsm Polyester cloth fabric with, MJS woven of a high quality, and it is Cotton feel, luxurious finish. Printed tablecloths available in 27 vibrant colour options.
Our printed tablecloths are fully hemmed or overlocked. We are using Spectra Plain branded look great even after repeated washes.
We can customise any size required, and we have a standard sizes as mentioned in the table, these sizes will match the standard trestle tables, all will be suitable for exhibitions, conferences and trade show events. All tablecloths are cut to reach the floor evenly all round with round corners.
Logo Printing Services (Logo Only) – We will print your logo and designs, you can Send to Us Your Logo & We Do The Rest!
- Just provide your logo and choose your cloth colour, we do the rest!
- Printed Logo size: from 30cm to 70cm(H) x 700cm to 120cm (W)
- All tablecloths size are available.
- 48 Hour Dispatch for emergency, and our standard is 7 working days.
- No minimum order and a discount available for on large orders
- Full colour logo print
- 27 fabric colours
- Quantity discounts available
- Also available as an all over direct fabric print.
- Care Instructions:
- Machine washable. Low temperature and short wash cycle. Use delicate or silk program
- Not suitable for dry cleaning
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on the reverse of the cloth on a low heat setting
Logo Printing Set Up & Artwork Requirements:
There are no additional charges for logo set up or artwork processing. The price of our printed tablecloths includes all logo and artwork set up, free PDF proof for your approval and any assistance and guidance you require, if your logo is not suitable we will give you free advice, if you need a development of a logo we can help you with small hourly fees .
Please supply your logo as a scalable Vector based file (EPS, Ai or PDF file format). JPEGs and GIF files may not be suitable for tablecloth printing as they are pixel based and may not give a high quality print. If you require any further information, help, or would like us to check your logo before ordering.
- Our printing method may result in discolouration, colour fading to a significant extent, or alteration of colours away from what shows on a computer screen.
- We provide printing as a service – this results in the making of a customised product that cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded once the printing service has been completed.
- We do provide a proof option if you want to see a sample of what your logo will look like printed on a piece of fabric identical to the tablecloth fabrics we use.
- The proof service comes at a low cost and is advisable to purchase if customers are not sure of the final look of their printed tablecloth.
- We print the logo as we receive the image from the client, we don’t do any changes to the client logo artwork, this may result in different shade to the tablecloth fabric colour, or not to the client expectation, so the client has to inform us by email of any specific instructions or expectation, and we advise to order print proof.
For emergency we can dispatched in 48hrs after artwork proof agreed. And we use UPS for Next day UK courier delivery.