Representing quality and tradition, our 100% Polyester Roma Linen brings classic beauty to modern dining and all this without the hassle you would have with real linen. Roma Linen crisp looking yet smoothly textured feel presents a rich and elegant dining experience. Linen Union tablecloths, napkins and table runners are made in any size and are available in a wide range of striking colours. Other products are customisable as shown by the made to measure calculators.
Easy-care with a wash and go capability that will last a long time following the care instructions. Perfect for daily use, looking as fresh as ever after each wash.
Disclaimer: Please note that shades of specific colours might differ between different batches of fabric. This is especially true of shades like Ivory where small shade differences can be more apparent. Colour swatches are provided as an indication of the colour, however shades might not match 100% with the swatches or with past and future orders.
The stated table sizes mentioned above are based on the following dimensions: –
- The exhibition tablecloth size includes a full drop all the way to the floor (as shown in the photos).
- We recommend round cornered tablecloths so that the corners do not trail on the floor.
- If the table is not in the standard sizes shown, you will need to use our size guide calculator (found on the fabric page) and then add a printing logo service.
- Your logo will need to be sent to us in EPS, AI or PDF format. For logos on coloured fabric, a vectorised file is required.
- Printed Tablecloths with logos are washable at 30 °C.
Tablecloths size and drop: Our tablecloths are designed to have a full drop to the floor all around, no join is needed, as our fabrics are wide, and our fabric width can be up to 330cm .
Tablecloths Corners: Our tablecloth corners are made round and the reason is to keep the tablecloth drop equal all around, and only touching the floor, see the green tablecloth in the image below. If the tablecloth is made with square corners, and the drop to the floor, the edges will touch the floor but corners will be draping on the floor as in the image below, if the customer require a square corners, please inform us before making the tablecloth, otherwise it will be made with round corners.