“Please attach your artwork to the confirmation email after you place your order.”
We require vectorised file formats to achieve the best and precise quality of printing on your branded tablecloths. The artwork/logos should be sent in an EPS, Adobe Illustrator file or PDF format. JPEG and GIF files are not suitable for printing as they are pixel based and may not give a high quality print.
Representing your company at a major event? Selling your products/services at an industry exhibition? Dressing the location of your special celebration? We can make and print the perfect exhibition branded tablecloth for you.
The high-quality UK Made at Direct Linen, Exhibition Rectangular Tablecloths with Logo.
With this product, we offer an all-in-one exhibition branded tablecloth package where you get both tablecloth and logo. All you need to do is select the size of the tablecloth you need, the size of your printed logo and the colour of the cloth itself. Our tablecloths are of high MJS woven quality, made from a hard wearing 230gsm polyester fabric with a soft cotton feel and luxurious finish.
Design Scheme In Mind
With 27 + colours to choose from, there are no limitations with our printing capabilities, you can print on white or coloured background. This allows you to match the design scheme of your brand or company thus improving your image with this exhibition branded tablecloth.
Processing your artwork is included within the product price, as well as a free PDF proof for your approval prior to printing production. To help you, our printing designers can offer you assistance and guidance with your order. If your logo requires additional work, we can develop this under our artwork services found here.
The exhibition tablecloth includes a full drop all the way to the floor (as shown in the photos). In addition to this, our rounded corners mean that the tablecloth will not be hanging or trailing across the floor. Taking advantage of our fabrics with a wider width of up to 330cm, our tablecloths are designed with no join.
Custom sizes can be made using our size guide calculator (found on each fabric page). This can be found by going to our tablecloths page and selecting the fabric you want and simply adding the printing logo service.
We require vectorized file formats to achieve the best and precise quality of printing on your branded tablecloths. The artwork/logos should be sent in an EPS, Adobe Illustrator file or PDF format. JPEG and GIF files are not suitable for printing as they are pixel based and may not give a high-quality print.
There is no minimum order amount for printed tablecloths; you can order as little as one or as much as you want. Whatever quantity, we can accommodate for and should you be ordering a large quantity, contact us for bulk discounts.
Printed tablecloths with logos are washable at 30 °C. Do not tumble dry and dry clean. Iron on the reverse of the logo to retain coloured print. We do offer a more comprehensive outline of care instructions for each product found in the product tabs on the bottom of the page.
For priority orders, we can produce and dispatch your printed tablecloths within 48 hours after the artwork print proof is agreed.
Direct Linen holds a large range of fabric styles and colours, The Spectra Plain is available in more than 25 colours. Fabric colours can be in different shade from batch of fabric to another. So the tablecloths could have different colour shades. This is uncontrollable because Direct Linen receive fabric dyed from dying plants and it can be in a different shade.
Matching Colours to Pantone Chart:
It is possible to match the colour to Pantone chart, but we have to make print a white fabric in a digital printer, and this can be expensive, so picking a colour from our colour range is the best option.
Fitting the tablecloth:
The tablecloth can be fitted on the table by folding the tablecloth sides and clipping with adjustable table clips at the back corner.
The Adjustable Table clip
The Adjustable table clip is manufactured and patented by Direct Linen, and it is available at the website under Accessories, see the link https://www.tablecloths.co.uk/product-category/accessories/table-clips/
Trestle Table Sizes
The dimensions we have listed are based on the recommended dimensions shown below. Check to see which table best suits your requirements.
|Stated Table Size||Length||Width||Height|
|8ft Trestle Table||244cm||76cm||74cm|
|6ft Trestle Table||183cm||76cm||74cm|
|4ft Trestle Table||122cm||76cm||74cm|
|5ft Trestle Table||152cm||76cm||74cm|
|2ft 6" Trestle Table||76cm||76cm||74cm|
- The exhibition tablecloth size includes a full drop all the way to the floor (as shown in the photos).
- We recommend round cornered tablecloths so that the corners do not trail on the floor.
- If the table is not in the standard sizes shown, you will need to use our size guide calculator (found on the fabric page) and then add a printing logo service.
- Your logo will need to be sent to us in EPS, AI or PDF format. For logos on coloured fabric, a vectorised file is required.
- Printed Tablecloths with logos are washable at 30 °C.
Tablecloths size and drop: Our tablecloths are designed to have a full drop to the floor all around, no join is needed, as our fabrics are wide, and our fabric width can be up to 330cm .
- Our printing method may result in discolouration, colour fading to a significant extent, or alteration of colours away from what shows on a computer screen.
- We provide printing as a service – this results in the making of a customised product that cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded once the printing service has been completed.
- We do provide a proof option if you want to see a sample of what your logo will look like printed on a piece of fabric identical to the tablecloth fabrics we use.
- The proof service comes at a low cost and is advisable to purchase if customers are not sure of the final look of their printed exhibition tablecloth.
- We print the logo as we receive the image from the client, we don’t do any changes to the client logo artwork, this may result in different shade to the tablecloth fabric colour, or not to the client expectation, so the client has to inform us by email of any specific instructions or expectation, and we advise to order print proof.
All Printed Table Cloths are branded and personalised with your logo. UK woven quality cloth made from a hard wearing 220gsm Polyester cloth fabric with, MJS woven of a high quality, and it is Cotton feel, luxurious finish. Printed tablecloths available in 27 vibrant colour options.
Our printed tablecloths are fully hemmed or overlocked. We are using Spectra Plain branded look great even after repeated washes.
We can customise any size required, and we have a standard size as mentioned in the table, these sizes will match the standard trestle tables, all will be suitable for exhibitions, conferences and trade show events. All tablecloths are cut to reach the floor evenly all around with round corners.
We will print your logo and designs, you can Send to Us Your Logo & We Do The Rest!
- Just provide your logo and choose your cloth colour, we do the rest!
- Printed Logo size: from 30cm to 70cm(H) x 700cm to 120cm (W)
- All tablecloths size are available.
- 48 Hour Dispatch for an emergency and our standard is 7 working days.
- No minimum order and a discount available for on large orders
- Full-colour logo print
- 27 fabric colours
- Quantity discounts available
- Also available as an all over direct fabric print.
- Care Instructions:
- Not Machine washable.
- Not suitable for dry cleaning
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on the reverse of the cloth on a low heat setting
Logo Printing Set Up & Artwork Requirements:
There are no additional charges for logo set up or artwork processing. The price of our printed tablecloths includes all logo and artwork set up, free PDF proof for your approval and any assistance and guidance you require, if your logo is not suitable we will give you free advice if you need development of a logo we can help you with small hourly fees.
Please supply your logo as a scalable Vector based file (EPS, Ai or PDF file format). JPEGs and GIF files may not be suitable for tablecloth printing as they are pixel based and may not give a high-quality print. If you require any further information, help, or would like us to check your logo before ordering.
For emergency, we can dispatch in 48hrs after artwork proof agreed. And we use UPS for Next day UK courier delivery.