Non Slip Shelf liner
Multi-purpose and washable, Flexible, lightweight and portable, easy to store and transport
Made To Measure Calculators
At Direct Linen, we take reliability and security seriously by using the most reputable courier services available such as UPS and FedEx. Our standard delivery charge starts from £8.50 which is delivered within 7 working days using the standard 24 hours delivery service. We do offer priority service starting from £12 which delivers between 3 – 4 working days. Early and afternoon deliveries are availabl
We stock wide fabric rolls; however, some tablecloth sizes may exceed our widest fabric rolls. We endeavour to keep all information regarding tablecloth joins as accurate as possible. In some cases due stock unavailability, a join may become unavoidable. We will contact our customers as soon as such scenario becomes apparent. By default, the join of choice is the French-style type which ensures minimal bulge. The join will, in most cases, be placed on the side of the tablecloth to hang with the drop. In some cases, the join may have to be placed in the middle of the tablecloth. Occasionally, more than one join may be necessary. Click here for photos and more information on tablecloth joins and seams.
Terms & Conditions
We do not hold stock of any ready-made items, we make every item to customers’ specifications. This includes customisation of the popular sizes where customers can specify the type of finishing, shape of corners and colour. These items are not returnable as they are made to customers’ specifications.
The only items that are returnable are stock items which include Satin Band and Ivy Bordered tablecloths, Trestle Tables, Table Clips, Tassels, and Towels. You can return any of these stock items within 7 days of receiving them under the Distance Selling Regulations, if they are unused and in resellable (new) condition. You will be responsible for arranging and paying the return postage – we recommend a signed-for service to avoid postal losses or delays. Upon receiving your return, if the items are in the condition described above, we will refund the value of the items (the postage is not refundable in such cases).
You need to notify us before sending out any returns as returns not previously notified to us may not be accepted by our workshop staff.
Recommendations for the Wash & Care Of Table Linen
By Direct Linen Textiles International Ltd
- Equipment must be free of sharp edges as they may snag and cause pulls/damage to the linen.
- If using a washing machine with pre-set programs, use a program with cool down.
- Washing Equipment must have properly functioning water level and temperature controls.
- Powder or chemical feed systems must be functioning properly.
- Detergent must not contain softener.
- Do not use Chlorine bleach on colours. Only use colour safe oxy bleaches.
- Drying equipment must have properly functioning temperature and cool-down controls.
- Lint screens on dryers must be cleaned daily.
- Standard operating procedure should include periodic inspections of the above listed requirements.
General Guidelines For 100% Polyester
- It is good practice to wash all new linen prior to use to remove any manufacturing residual dye and excess finishes which could set protein stains e.g. blood, coffee or tea impossible to remove.
- In subsequent washes, similar colours or shades may be washed together.
- All linen must be shaken out to ensure debris (e.g. food and sharp objects) are not loaded into the wash.
- All polyester table linen should be washed separately from 100% cotton and polycotton blends, as loose fibres from colt polycotton blends can deposit lint onto the polyester linens.
- Use synthetic wash cycle/process (maximum 50⁰C for normal soiling), cool tumble dry, wane iron if required.
- For heavily soiled items, wash temperatures can b e increased to a maximum of 60°C but will require a gradual cool down temperature by 5° C increments or less until load is at 45°C as thermal shock may occur if load is cooled down rapidly.
- Extract time depends on machine design: time in minutes = 1500° C + G force.
- For white linen insert bleach cycle and antichlor in formula at this stage if required.
- Load washers up to 80% of rated capacity.
- Avoid use of any softeners or bacteria scats in the wash as these will mask the absorbency of the fabric.
- Do not use chlorine bleach on coloured table linen, only use oxygen release bleach.
- The use of sours will assist the removal of residual chemicals and assist any starching required. Do not use V_A. starch: only use natural starch.
- For heavily soiled items. Wash temperatures can be increased to a maximum of 60° C but will require a gradual cool down. Step down temperature by 5° C increments or less until load is at 45° C as thermal shock may occur if load is cooled down to rapidly.
Typical Wash Program - 100% Polyester - Semi Industrial Washing Machines
|Cycle||Water Level||°C Temperature||Time (min)||Detergent (per 15 kilo)|
|Pre Wash||Medium||40 °C||5||200 grams|
|Drain||2||100 grains + Oxy stainer|
|Main Wash||Low||50 °C||12||100 grains + Oxy stainer|
|Rinse||2||Sour/Starch (if required)|
|Extract||Low||5||Sour/Starch (if required)|
|Low Speed||1 - 2|
Suggested Drying Procedure
- Load dryers up to 50°/% capacity.
- Set heat cycle to fabric temperature of 80° C – 90° C (low setting).
- Linen must be dry before “cool-down’ cycle starts. Drying time usually varies between 10 and 20 minutes, depending on extraction, load size and temperature
- These procedures should be followed to obtain optimum flat-dry results
- All fabric should be unloaded immediately after cycle is completed. Cloths should then be draped across a trolley or folding tabl napkins stacked flat.
- Allow 24 hour “shelf-time” to enhance flat-dry appearance.
- Professional results are best obtained by ironing.
Suggested Wash Care Shade Groups